Thanks For Choosing AwayVideo For Your Business
You probably already know that AwayVideo is easy to use. You don’t even need a device to record video! Just the camera and an internet connection.
Here are some ways we’ve seen people use AwayVideo for business:
- Kitchen Camera. If you own a restaurant-type business, you already know how important it is to monitor activities in the kitchen and food storage areas. Shrinkage and poor food handling can shut down a restaurant in a hurry. Consistency and quality control is very important in the food industry! Monitor your critical areas with a camera and your smartphone. Yes, you CAN take a vacation and still manage your business.
- Asset Camera. Businesses related to farming, construction and heavy equipment have high value assets. We've seen theives literally backup to a trailer and drive it off the property. Keep a camera pointed at your high value assets at all times (including gas pumps)! Other uses for an asset camera are: airplane hanger, barn, ranch, livery, and boat slip. Wherever there’s a high value asset, we’re sure to find a way to help you watch it.
- Gate Camera. If you have a gated area, you can monitor the traffic going in and out of the gate. The opening of the gate (or motion) can trigger a recording.
- Retail Camera. Monitor your employees at the point of sale. Make sure they remain productive and honest. You can focus in on cash drawer activites and credit card transactions. Also, keep track of what they're doing when there are few customers in the store. Are they having friends over and chatting behind the counter? Or are they tidying the shelves as you would hope they would?
- Car/Truck Camera. We can implement a portable camera solution for your company vehicle. A portable solution requires a cell phone card (you provide) and mobile router (we provide). Watch what's going on inside your company vehicle. Augment or replace GPS solutions. NOW you have video!
- Construction Camera. Watch the progress of a construction project. Also have the ability to review recorded video if an accident happens.
- Gym/Dance/Pool Camera. Do you run a athletic center, gym or dance studio? Watch trainers and teachers as they work with your clients. Also, be in the position to defend your business in the event of an injury.
Check with your insurance agent. You may be able to save money by implementing our video surveillance solution.
Start by selecting a camera and a video feed subscription option:
As always, if you have questions or don't know exactly what you need, call us at (phone) or send us an email here.