Thanks For Choosing AwayVideo For Your Home
You probably already know that AwayVideo is easy to use. You don’t even need a device to record video! Just the camera and an internet connection.
Here are some ways we’ve seen people use AwayVideo in their homes:
- Baby Camera. Set the camera on a dresser and point at the baby. Watch from your smartphone or computer browser –even if you have a sitter and you’re away!
- Sitter Camera. Is your sitter having guests over after baby goes to bed? Watch live from your phone, or check later via recorded video.
- Pool or trampoline camera. Do you have an asset that could potentially cause injury? Your liability may be reduced by recording every event.
- Gardener Camera. Did the lawn get mowed or the snow get shoveled today? Find out now!
- Delivery Camera. Did that package get delivered today? Check a front door camera (doubles as a doorbell camera to see who’s at the door). Did the delivery guy SAY he dropped off the package but it’s not really there? Verify what REALLY happened that day.
- Construction Camera. Ever want to know how the deck or landscape project is coming along? Check it from anywhere!
- Pest Camera. Holes in the yard? Don’t know what’s causing them so you don’t know how to trap or mitigate? Train a camera on the yard to record on motion and review the recordings.
- Neighborhood Camera. Point a camera at the entrance of a neighborhood. You’re able to see what cars/people have entered and exited the neighborhood (and at what times). Lowers or helps prosecute crimes.
- Vacation Home. If you have a second home, monitor it with a camera! We have cameras with water or temp sensors. You can be alerted (by text or email) if there’s water in the basement or if the temperature dips below a critical level. How deep is the snow in the backyard of the vaca home? Find out by viewing live view. One customer even puts a ruler in the yard with a camera pointed at it!
Start by selecting a camera and a video feed subscription option:
As always, if you have questions or don't know exactly what you need, call us at (phone) or send us an email here.